In a database if there is no link to the full text, look for the button, which searches further for the item. If the full text is in a journal to which the library subscribes electronically, you will see a list of databases. Look at the date coverage of the databases listed to make sure they correspond to the date of the article that you need.
If the button does not indicate a full text database with the content you seek:
- Access the relevant journal issue and navigate to the article you need.
- For electronic journals: After you've accessed the journal through the catalog link, if you don't see the full text immediately, use the main search box to search by title.
- For print journals: Items available in print journals will have a location and call number. To find the journal on the shelf, write down the call number or text it to your phone. If the item is only available in print on another campus, click the Request from InterLibrary link to have the item delivered to Ingram Library.
More on accessing a specific journal
- If we do not have the article in our online or print collections, request it through InterLibrary Loan. Do not pay for individual articles - you are already paying for access with your UWG tuition.
- If you need help, visit the reference desk or call us at 678-839-6495.