There are many places to find articles for Education-related research. We recommend starting the Education databases for most topics. Depending on your topic, you may want to try databases in other fields, like sociology, business, or psychology.
ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center)
- Includes references to books, journals, conference proceedings, selected presentation, research reports and policy group working papers in addition to US government documents such as Congressional hearings & reports and Dept of Ed reports
- Links to fulltext when available. Use Find It @ UWG for the others.
- Please check ERIC's website for updated information on the availability of ERIC documents.
- A free version with fewer features is available at http://www.eric.ed.gov
Education Full Text
- Has many fulltext journals, but not 100% fulltext
- Includes references to books and journals about secondary education, adult education, continuing education, literacy standards and other topics
- Use Find It @ UWG to find articles not included as fulltext
ProQuest Education Journals
- Indexes over 400 education journals
LISTA (Library, Information Science, & Technology Abstracts)
- Indexes over 600 journals
- Includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more
Library Science Database (Proquest)
- Includes full-text access to over 150 top publications in library and information science
- theoretical and applied study of library science, including trade publications aimed at the library profession as well as scholarly journals.
Professional Development Collection
- Indexes over 800 professional development journals (500+ full text)
- Fulltext of 160+ education pamphlets
Dissertations & Theses
- Multidisciplinary database of dissertations and theses on a wide range of disciplines, including education.
- Coverage: 1861 to the present
- Some PDFs of dissertations dating from 1997
- Updated frequently