There are many places to find articles for Education-related research. Please see the more specialized guides for more resources. The general education databases are:
ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center)
- Includes references to books, journals, conference proceedings, selected presentation, research reports and policy group working papers in addition to US government documents such as Congressional hearings & reports and Dept of Ed reports
- Links to fulltext when available. Use Find It @ UWG for the others.
- Please check ERIC's website for updated information on the availability of ERIC documents.
- A free version with fewer features is available at http://www.eric.ed.gov
Education Full Text
- Has many fulltext journals, but not 100% fulltext
- Includes references to books and journals about secondary education, adult education, continuing education, literacy standards and other topics
- Use Find It @ UWG to find articles not included as fulltext
ProQuest Education Journals
- Indexes over 400 education journals
Professional Development Collection
- Indexes over 800 professional development journals (500+ full text)
- Fulltext of 160+ education pamphlets
Dissertations & Theses
- Multidisciplinary database of dissertations and theses on a wide range of disciplines, including education.
- Coverage: 1861 to the present
- Some PDFs of dissertations dating from 1997
- Updated frequently
Depending on your topic, you may want to try databases in other fields, like sociology or psychology.