Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI)
An international database resource for the laboratory mouse, providing integrated genetic, genomic, and biological data.
The projects contributing to this resource are:
• Mouse Genome Database (MGD) Project (gene characterization, nomenclature, mapping, gene homologies among mammals, sequence links, phenotypes, allelic variants and mutants, and strain data);
• Gene Expression Database (GXD) Project (searchable index of published experiments on endogenous gene expression during development);
• Mouse Tumor Biology (MTB) Database Project (frequency, incidence, genetics, and pathology of neoplastic disorders);
• Gene Ontology (GO) Project at MGI (a founding member of the Gene Ontology Consortium); and
• MouseCyc Project at MGI (Mus musculus metabolism).