- 19th Century British Library Newspapers
Contains full runs of 48 newspapers selected by the British Library to represent 19th century Britain. Includes national and regional newspapers, as well as newspapers from Scotland, Ireland, and Wales
- The Avalon Project
Digital library of documents relating to law, history and diplomacy
- British History Online
- Center for Research Libraries Global Resources Network Digital Collections
Includes (among others) African Newspapers, Slavery and Manumission Manuscripts of Timbuktu, and Pamphlets and Periodicals of the French Revolution of 1848
- Digital Library for International Research
DLIR aims to provide bibliographic and full-text access to print collections and other media held at CAORC-sponsored overseas research centers and allied partners in Europe; the Near and Middle East; Inner, South, and Southeast Asia; North and West Africa; and the New World.
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
Works published in the UK during the 18th century plus thousands from elsewhere. Includes books, pamphlets, essays, broadsides and more
- European History Primary Sources
A single access point to millions of books, paintings, films, museum objects and archival records that have been digitised throughout Europe. It is an authoritative source of information coming from European cultural and scientific institutions.
- Harvard Project on the Soviet Social System
consists chiefly of summary transcripts of 705 interviews conducted with refugees from the USSR during the early years of the Cold War.
- Hanover Historical Texts Project
- Illustrated London News 1842-2003
The full facsimile run of the Illustrated London News. Includes over 260,000 pages, including specials and presentation pieces.
- In the First Person
The index contains approximately 20,500 months of diary entries, 63,000 letter entries, and 17,000 oral history entries.
- Internet Modern History Sourcebook
- The Labyrinth: Resources for Medieval Studies
- Library of Congress Georgraphy and Maps Reading Room--Digital Collections
- MUNDUS: Gateway to Missionary Collections in the UK
- Old Bailey Online
fully searchable edition of the largest body of texts detailing the lives of non-elite people ever published, containing 197,745 criminal trials held at London's central criminal court.
- ProQuest Newspapers
Offers international, national, regional, and local papers
- Repositories of Primary Sources
Lists over 5000 websites describing holdings of manuscripts, archives, rare books, historical photographs, and other primary sources.
- Schoenberg Center for Electronic Texts and Images
- Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database
Fully searchable database containing a wealth of information on the voyages, the captives, and the places from which slave ships sailed and landed. It contains maps, a timeline, images, and essays that place the data in context.
- US Relations with the Vatican and the Holocaust, 1940-1950
This publication provides a wealth of unique correspondence, reports and analyses, memos of conversations, and personal interviews exploring such themes U.S.-Vatican relations, Vatican’s role in World War II, Jewish refugees, Italian anti-Jewish laws during the papacy of Pius XII, and the pope’s personal knowledge of the treatment of European Jews.
- World Digital Library
Brings together on a single website rare and unique documents – books, journals, manuscripts, maps, prints and photographs, films, and sound recordings – that tell the story of the world’s cultures. The actual documents on the site are presented in their original languages.