Sometimes you don't find the full-text of an article in a database. Here's how you get the actual article:
- If the database has the Find It @ UWG button click on that
- A window will open and show you if UWG has the journal online.
- Often you'll see multiple listings.
- Look for the one that includes the publication date of the article you are interested in and click GO
- If Find It does not identify a subscription to the journal, request the article through ILLiad.
If the database does not have the Find It button, then you need to check out this video, illustrating how to follow these steps:
- Make note of the JOURNAL title and issue the article was published in (Example American Quarterly volume 60, issue 3, 2008)
- On Library homepage click on Articles in the main big box
- Click Find a Journal
- Type American Quarterly in the box and click search
- Look at the Find It @ UWG results and see if your journal has full-text
- If multiple titles come up, click on the linked title for the one you want
- In the next window look for a result that includes the publication date for the article you want and click GO