What are Group Study Rooms?
Group Study Rooms are small, locked rooms in which groups can gather to study together or work on group projects. These rooms comfortably hold no more than 6 to 8 people.
Who Can Use Group Study Rooms?
Only currently enrolled students are eligible to use the Library's Group Study Rooms
How can I get a Group Study Room?
- Group Study Rooms are for the use of 2 or more students: 1 person may not check out a Study Room key
- A key to a Group Study Room may be checked out at the Library's Circulation Desk
- 2 valid UWG ID cards are required to check out a key
- The key is checked out for 2 hours, and may be renewed once*
*If, in the judgment of the Circulation Staff on duty, the Library is extremely busy, renewals may not be allowed
What are Study Room Rules?
- Keep noise level low.
- Throw away your trash.
- Lock door and turn off light when you leave.