- Ingram Library accepts requests via OCLC (our symbol is GWC) and our ILLiad lending web page.
- If you do not have access to OCLC, please register for service through our lending web page (please fill out first time users info).
- We do not charge for copies or loans.
- Our loan period is 30 days with up to two renewals.
- Non-circulating items include reference, microforms, periodicals, newspapers, some special collections items, and some a/v materials.
- Special Collections will allow copies and loans of some materials at the discretion of their staff. For loans libraries will need to agree to the following policies.
- No renewals.
- No reproductions on a flatbed scanner.
- Special Collections Reading Room use only.
- No labels may be placed on the item.
- Item must be returned via box and insured for $200.
The logon below is for borrowing libraries only -- libraries seeking to borrow items from Ingram Library. If you are a student, staff or faculty member at the University of West Georgia and would like to borrow items from other libraries via interlibrary loan, logon to your ILLiad account here.