Tutorial (Print Instructions Below)
Search for articles in Google Scholar
UWG is now linked with Google Scholar!
To access full-text articles and databases through Google:
1. Search as you normally would above or in the regular Google Scholar search field.
2. Click 'Scholar Preferences' to the right of the search field.
3. Search UWG in Library Links and check the University of West Georgia
4. Click Save Preferences at the top of the page.
5. Click Full Text @ UWG to access any article in our databases.
6. Click Go to enter a database with the full text of that article.
7. If prompted, the library password can be found here: http://www.westga.edu/~library/password/