Welcome to Ingram's guide to Art related research!
If you need any help with your research don't hesitate to ask Ingram staff. Direct contact information for Naomi Stuesser, Ingram's Art Liaison, is to the right.
Here's a few other ways to get help and tips:
- Ingram Library ‘How To’ Page: http://libguides.westga.edu/content.php?pid=483009&sid=3959700
- Make an appointment with a librarian: https://www.westga.edu/library/schedule-a-research-consultation.php
- Drop in, librarians are next to the main circulation desk Monday through Thursday 11AM-5PM.
- Call or email us: https://www.westga.edu/library/contact-us.php
- 24/7 Chat, using the chat box on the right: We have 24/7 chat reference service available 365 days a year. This is part of a library cooperative system so sometimes you will be communicating with a UWG librarian and sometimes with another academic librarian from somewhere else in the country.
Guides to Types of Sources (primary, secondary, scholarly, popular, etc.)
Video explanation of primary, secondary and tertiary sources from the David L. Rice Library, Instructional Services, 2010: http://youtu.be/vCYVTvtC63A
Video explaining popular and scholalry sources from the Vanderbilt Libraries: http://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/peabody/tutorials.php/scholarlyfree/